Slider

3.15.2015

The Time Is Ticking

I kept running in circle no matter what I do, how I do.

I am running out of word to say what I am feeling right now. All I can say is I'm going out of my mind.

Had a quick catch up with my friends from SG. My Ohana. I kept telling them the same thing over and over again..

"Enjoy the time you waste all you can! Don't get into adulthood so quick. You can never turn back. Enjoy it while you can". Nothing YOLO though because they are all like me. A geek who prefers to enjoy their time at home, playing RPG, watching anime and reading manga.

I miss those time I have that I can waste. I miss the time I had to watch The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Naruto, FRIENDS. Well, I am still watching FRIENDS everyday now but you get the idea.

I even miss staring at the fan. Hah.

Time is precious.
Enjoy it while you can.

To my sister, you know who you are and I know you're reading this. I'm sorry we don't talk as much as we did last time. I hope you get tougher in time. Shed those tears away. Don't let it runs down your face anymore. Life is scary. People are mean. Trust me, it will be even scarier after this. But I am here. Always.

2 comments: